Details about this class are shown below. Once you have decided to register for this class click the red sign up button.
Advanced Skills - Split (Class No: 20729)
Class Date(s): 10/24 - 10/25
2 Days - 1 pm - 5 pm
2 seat(s) remaining
Cost: $300 per student.
M/C Choice: Training M/C or Personal
Meet Your Coach(es):
This two-day course (8 hours across two days) is designed for students who have successfully completed the Basic RiderCourse, Intermediate Rider Course or have riding experience and want to improve their skills significantly.
The Advanced Skills Course includes:
- Review of basic concepts and techniques
- Advanced brake and escape collision avoidance maneuvers
- Foreign obstacle avoidance maneuvers and techniques
- Advanced cornering techniques
- Advanced braking in a curve technique
- Cone course skills demonstration and practice
- Student practice and instructor evaluation
You may opt to take the course on our motorcycle or yours. The base fee of $300 includes riding on one of our Suzuki TU 250 motorcycles or your personal motorcycle. You may opt to ride one of our Harley-Davidson Road Kings or Dyna for an additional fee of $100 or our Harley-Davidson Street 500 for an additional $75.